Ravensbourne, University in London – Sessional Lecturer in User Experience & Design Evaluation
- Delivered a wide of range modules and workshops (prototype and testing) in a practical institution with up to 25 students.
- Evaluated each of the student’s design projects that were affiliated with a specific industry partner. Industries included homeware, home lighting and kitchen utensils.
- Evaluated user experience and suggested product improvements and enhancement.
Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) – Associate Lecturer in Interaction Design
- Prepared and presented engaging lectures in front of 80+ students; provided one-to-one student supervision; carried out marking and provided constructive feedback on all coursework.
- Led, facilitated and ran collaborative group lab sessions with the students on interaction design, covering ethnomethodology, activity theory, distributed cognition, multi-model interaction, online interaction, mobile, ubiquitous and wearable computing.
- Assessed a variety of design projects executed by the students that were carried out in real life public scenarios.
Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) – Teaching Associate in Graphical User Interface
- Led and presented lectures in front of 100+ students, on topics including design principles, direction types and multi model interaction.
- Evaluated and marked coursework, gave students feedback and ran large workshops with students from diverse backgrounds.
Oct. 2013 Intel Visual Computing Institute, Saarbrucken, Germany
Oct. 2013 Academy of Fine Arts, Saarbrucken, Germany
Jul. 2013 Goldsmiths University of London.